What is the Trinity Xtend?
The Trinity Xtend combines two amazing devices all in one product: a digital HDTV antenna to connect and receive over-the-air TV channels on your television, and a Wi-Fi extender that will connect to your existing Wi-Fi network and provide a better Wi-Fi signal where you install this antenna, helping your streaming devices perform better on your television. The Trinity Xtend comes in two models - WITRIAC for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands, and the TRINITYXTN for the 2.4Ghz band. Please see the below videos and FAQ's to help understand the benefits of the Xtend and installation process.
Installing a Trinity Xtend in your home is incredibly simple and can be done in minutes. Please watch the video below to see how it is done!
Once you have the antenna installed now then it's time to open up the app to configure network settings. You can find the app on the App Store or Google Play store, or if you would like to set up via your web browser then just follow the link located on the bottom of the Xtend unit.
Troubleshooting / FAQ's
(A) Antenna Set Up Questions⩔
1. Can you split an Antenna feed to several TV's?
2. How do I know where the signal is the strongest?
3. Can other devices around my television cause interference with the antenna?
4. Where should I position the antenna and the dipoles during installation?
5. Can I really get FREE HD TV over the air through an antenna?
6. What digital frequencies do TERK Xtend antennas receive?
(B) Wifi Set Up Questions⩔
1. What if I don't see my WiFi network in the app?
2. I'm having problems connecting my phone, tablet, computer, etc. to the Trinity Xtend?
3. My WiFi coverage and/or performance is not as good as I expected?
4. I'm having intermittent connection problems?
(C) Trinity Xtend Model Questions⩔
1. What is the difference between the WITRIAC and the TRINITYXTN Xtend models?
2. What is the benefit of the "AC" band?
3. What do I need to own to make sure the Trinity Xtend model I buy works?
4. I seem to be having an IP conflict between my Router and the Trinity Xtend, what do I do?
If you are still having problems, please Contact Us Here or call 1-800-768-1969.